Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Talking about shoes : ZARA

I adore shoes, but I am not so easily to buy.
Too  many consideration before I choose to have them.

1. Price
2. Comfort
3. How to maintain their cleanliness.

If people collecting shoes, me, as I do not  like clutter in my house, I prefer to donate my still very good condition shoes to others. Happens sometimes when I feel not mood to wear them anymore, or I felt its not comfortable after I wore.

I love to see ZARA shoes, their design always click to my eyes but somehow I feel they are never makes my feet happy.
I had only 1 sandal which I already donated, and 1 leopard flat from TRF that I still wear sometimes. Its not too comfortable for strolling the mall, but ok when I only need wear like 2 hours max.

Like this shoes I saw last sunday from the shop. Love the design so sexy but again after I tried on, hmmm enough to adore.



Image 1 of SNAKESKIN LEATHER HIGH HEEL ANKLE BOOT from Zara

here is the link to see details of the shoes

And also talking about cleanliness of shoes, I cant see my shoes become dirty.  I one day prefer went to a park fair with flip flop sandal and let my feet dirty rather makes my sneaker full of dirts. Ha.. thats a huge love to my shoes.

Buy shoes with heart, and rational and  you wont regret it.






No comments:

Post a Comment