Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Product Review BURT'S BEES Soap Bark & Chamomile deep cleansing cream

Been using this product for about 3 months,and ready to give reviews about it.

1. It is always giving me a fresh sensation after I washed my face. I think because menthol is one of the ingredients. And I love it. 

2. No dryness after using this product. As sometimes if we used facial soap product, it gives dry sensation to our face skin, soon after we rinse the soap with water.

3. Cant removed make up perfectly only using this product. I tried not to use my facial lotion, and still make up left on my face after rinse with water. How do I checked this? After I rinse with water.. I put my facial lotion around my face and use cotton pad and wipes and hey my foundation color still there..
But yeah, I frankly never trust facial soap could really cleans face with make up. I always always using facial lotion and then I use facial soap just to make sure that my face is really clean.

4. I bought in Arrocha for PAB 12. I think its worth enough.


He estado usando este producto durante unos 3 meses, y listo para dar comentarios al respecto.

1. Está siempre me da una sensación de frescura después de que me lavé la cara. Creo que es porque el mentol es uno de los ingredientes. Y me encanta.

2. No sequedad después de usar este producto. Como a veces si usamos producto de jabón facial, que da sensación de sequedad de la piel cara, poco después de enjuagar el jabón con agua.

3. No quita maquillaje perfectamente sólo con este producto. Traté de no usar mi loción facial, y siguen constituyendo la izquierda en mi cara después enjuague con agua. ¿Cómo he comprobado esto? Después de enjuagar con agua .. Puse mi loción facial alrededor de la cara y el uso de la pista de algodón y  y oye mi color base sigue ahí ..
Pero sí, creo francamente nunca confío jabón facial podría realmente limpia la cara con maquillaje. Siempre siempre que el uso de una loción facial y luego use jabón facial sólo para asegurarse de que mi cara es muy limpio.

4. Compré en Arrocha para PAB 12. Creo que es lo suficientemente digno.


No comments:

Post a Comment