Monday, December 16, 2013

Product review : Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Conditioner

Since my hair got highlighted last October, since then every time I washed my hair, and my hair become so tangled,cant even comb them. 
I only use my normal shampoo 2in 1 Head and shoulder shampoo.
Well ya I know that I need to give a special treatment for my hair like giving a hair mask or deep conditioning to keep them beautiful.



So at the end after fed up with my hair condition, I decided to check to Kiehl's counter at Multiplaza Mall.

The sales person there show me Sunflower Color Preserving Deep Recovery Pak which basically its a hair treatment special for colored hair. Shampoo, conditioner and hair cream.

But I bought only the conditioner.
after hair dry naturally
And yes, I am very satisfied with my decision. After my normal 
shampoo,then Kiehls sunflower conditioner, give them a quick massage around 2 minutes, and rinse and my hair become so smooth very easy to handle.
Básicamente, estoy satisfecho de los resultados para este producto, 
Recomendado.

For Panamanian could find this product at La Riviera Multiplaza Mall. Price is PAB 22. ANd they giving discount 20 % until Dec 21,2013.

 podría conseguir este producto en La Riviera Multiplaza Mall. Precio PAB 22 con descuento 20% hasta Diciembre 21,2013

No comments:

Post a Comment