Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Roarrrring Friday


My last Friday roarrrring with my tiger from Forever 21.
I love tiger, wish I could have one but with one condition its always small like a puppy so could cuddle him all the time.

Mi último viernes estruendo con mi tigre de Forever 21.
Me encanta el tigre, deseo que podría tener uno, pero con una condición: siempre es pequeño como un cachorro por lo pude abrazar todo el tiempo.


Blue eyes from my tiger 
Photo in 2012 when one circus came to Colon, and I had chance to touch white tiger and click
Foto en 2012 cuando uno de circo llegó a Colón, y tuve la oportunidad de tocar tigre blanco. Felizzzz

Dress/Vestido : Forever 21
Bag/Bolso : Parfois
Watch/Reloj : Kenneth Cole
Shoes/ Zapato : Unbranded from Harajuku Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment