Monday, January 20, 2014

A busy Friday



Last Friday was a busy day for me.
A baby shower invitation in the afternoon and a surprise birthday party for a friend at night.
I decided to wear my simple black and white dress from Mango , with a touch of gold from the clutch and bangles, a green shoes from Melissa and a green ring unbranded but nice.

El viernes pasado fue un día muy ocupado para mí. 
A invitación de baby shower en la tarde y una fiesta de cumpleaños sorpresa para un amiga en la noche. 
Me decidí a llevar mi vestido blanco y negro simple de Mango, con un toque de oro del embrague y brazaletes, unos zapatos verdes de Melissa y un anillo verde sin marca pero agradable.






a little curl for my bangs for a different look,  I think its time for me to play more with my curling iron, 
a simple earrings

a green ring with the touch of gold 


Vestido : Mango
Zapato : Melissa Floret
Earing & Ring : From Madison Store

No comments:

Post a Comment