Monday, July 29, 2013

Good bye July with PARFOIS

Tomorrow is end of July.
August is coming and its a month of my birthday.

Last Sunday I went to Albrook Mall





 and look what I[ve got.

I adore the shape 

Spacious inside, I could bring my toddler spare diaper&t-shirt pouch
 its on sale from US$45 less 50% off... yeyyy
and there is shoulder strap to sling on my body too.. cool rite


and this wallet too






I bought this wallet for my eldest sister....

I love PARFOIS.  Price is affordable, up to date design, pretty accessories they have, shoes, sunglasses,scarfs. Oh for me its  a must visit shop.

Glad  Parfois is in Panama. Never heard of them before, i found this shop 1st time in  Multicentro and in love with them.  From multicentro couple months back ago I  bought  wallet and set of earrings.

You could find Parfois in Multicentro Mall Panama 2nd floor, and Albrook Mall .

I wore : Jacket & Skirt from DORIANS Panama, sleeveless shirt from Madison Store Colon.
My Daughter  wore : Dress from FELIX MADURO Panama 

And Albrook mall has a  program to take photo with that I love Albrook Mall wall. The winner will get
 US$ 500 to shops. SOOO tempting program, took photo not after the shopping so I cant participate in this program.
For more info about this program check their website www.albrookmall.com









No comments:

Post a Comment